For an important client, international company REED is looking for a Collection Specialist. Are you looking for a new challenge in finance and accounting? If you are professional, credible individual with accounting experience in a multi-national organization this opportunity is perfect for you!
As a Collections Specialist you will:
• Manage cash applications and create and monitor reports
• Monitor incoming payments on a daily basis
• Provide proactive actions with collections in order to avoid and reduce overdues
• Secure compensation of AR with AP items
• Reconciliation of open balances
• Optimize company´s cash flow
• Manage customer deductions and discrepancies and matching with appropriate credit notes
• Participate in the customer collection process
• Manage customer disputes
• Experience in finance, customer service is an advantage
• Experience from SSC environment is an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, SAP is an advantage
• Strong analytic and communication skills
• Team player
• Advanced English and German language
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: cz.linkedin.com/pub/zuzanabilkova
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Administrativa, Bankovnictví a finanční služby, Ekonomika a finance,
Požadované vzdělání: S maturitou
Požadované jazyky: English and German
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek