We are developing a multilingual mobile application for Android and iOS, and we are looking for an iOS developer to join our mobile app development team. Openness to team communication, interest in mobile apps, experience with the Apple developer environment and iOS coding standards, attention to detail, and thoroughness in development is essential.
• Good knowledge of Swift and Xcode
• Experience in object-oriented application design
• Experience in elements of functional programming
• Familiar with UIKit or SwiftUI
• Experience with dependency injection
• Experience with unit tests and TDD
• Knowledge of a dependency manager (CocoaPods, Swift Package Manager) is an advantage
• Experience in patterns and mobile application architecture (e.g. MVVM, Clean architecture, etc.)
• Experience with MS Azure DevOps, Atlassian Jira/Confluence
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment and Fastlane
• Experience with publishing apps to the App Store
• Basic experience with InvisionApp, Miro cloud apps
• Basic experience with API management tools (mainly Swagger)
• Experience in language management tools for translations (Localazy)
1. Czech/Slovak: Native speaker or Intermediate (B1)
2. English: Intermediate (B1/B2)
1. Collaborative team member
2. Communicative person
3. Proactive approach as a problem solver
4. Fast learner, Agile-oriented person
5. Attention to detail, and precision
What do we offer?
• Working for the largest pharma retail company in CEE with great expansion plans
• The global level responsible job with an impact on the business as a whole
• Space for professional growth within the growing organization
• Flexible working hours, remote-friendly team
• Discount in Dr. Max pharmacies
The position is open ONLY for individual freelancers/contractors with the possible option to transit as a full-time employee with more benefits.
Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. Pharmacies are currently present in 6 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, and Italy) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future. Dr. Max is constantly growing and enrolment of all countries on our common e-commerce platform is one of our top priority goals for the near future. It is in line with our mission to be omnipresent serving our customers, as a retail pharmacy chain and online.
If you are already an experienced iOS developer of mobile applications, and you would like to be a part of an exciting and meaningful project, this is the right opportunity for you!
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Dr.Max BDC s.r.o.
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Informační technologie, Zdravotnictví a farmacie,
Požadované vzdělání: S maturitou
Požadované jazyky: čeština, angličtina
Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na ŽL
Místo pracoviště: Praha 1