Andersen, an international IT outsourcing company, invites an experienced Lead Product Designer to work on a large-scale project for our colleagues from Israel.
We need a strong leader for our design team, who is experienced not only in product design techniques but also in people management. This role involves both design tasks (from generating ideas with the team to manually implementing them) and the day-to-day work of a team leader.
The customer is an HR technology company that aims to help billions of people find suitable jobs and unlock their true potential.
The project is the development of Talent Experience Management (TXM) — an analytics platform powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI). The platform ensures personalization, automation, and accuracy for candidates, recruiters, employees, and managers.
- Managing the design team together with the Product Manager;
- Adjusting the design process for the development team both reactively and proactively;
- Customizing, conducting, and monitoring user research processes;
- Integrating user-centric design processes into the design team;
- Executing the design, from an idea to its implementation.
- Experience as a Product Designer/Lead Designer or in a similar position for 2+ years;
- Experience in leading a design team, knowledge of software development methodologies, and understanding of user-centric design process;
- Excellent design skills, a portfolio with previous projects is a must;
- Strong leadership skills – ability to build a team around you, manage, guide, and negotiate;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, the ability and willingness to work in a team, and the ability to generate ideas and communicate the purpose and intent of solutions to your colleagues;
- Business-oriented mindset, the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- An opportunity for self-fulfillment — we regularly hold open streamings on our Youtube channel, conduct internal courses, run thematic blogs, give presentations at open venues, and compensate the participation in conferences, workshops, and lectures;
- The work with the full design cycle: from UX research and workshops with customers to user testing and metrics analysis;
- Andersen has mentoring and onboarding systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path in the company and plan your growth;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Obor: Informační technologie,
Požadované vzdělání: Nezáleží
Požadované jazyky: English - Upper-Intermediate
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Místo pracoviště: remote work