What will you work with?
- Scrum teams built around our products with focus at scalability, distributed architecture and high performance Linux based systems
- Mixture of proven and bleeding-edge technologies
- Atlassian tools JIRA, Confluence and STASH (GIT)
Who will you work with?
- Scrum masters with experience in agile transformation
- Linux geeks, Raspberry Pi enthusiasts, developers/testers to the core
- People who work hard, play hard and laugh loud
- Individuals who like to dig deep into technology and want to know how things work
- Agile supporters, scrum-tolerant individuals and also scrum-intolerant individuals
- Company Scrum team & environmentmanager
- Jiri Zamecnik
- 10 -15 SCRUM/Agile R&D teams with average size 5-7 team members (mixture of senior/junior developers and testers)
- Apply agile processes, principles and values
- Ensure short and effective learning cycle
- Manage long term development of assigned teams.
- Build self-organized and cross-functional teams
- Introduce agile methodologies and values in new teams
- Coach and mentor assigned teams
- Commercial experience with introducing Scrum
- Understanding benefits of various software development practices, methodologies and trends
- Practical experience with SCRUM in multiple teams
- Think outside the box of your teams
- Willingness to learn new things
What We Offer?
- Apply agile principles and values for new teams
- Introduce and implement new agile methodologies and trends
- Build self-organized and cross-functional teams across entire company