Programový Ředitel / Programme Director
Programme director's position consists of two roles:
- Manage the delivery of the project through the full project lifecycle, from initiation through to implementation.
- Ensure the project delivers in-line with the SDLC and PLC.
- Develop and maintain an end to end project plan that delivers the agreed scope of the project to time, budget and quality criteria.
- Take accountability for working with all Directorates/areas to agree scope, timelines and artefacts in order to ensure delivery of the project in line with overall agreed plan.
- Take ownership for the overall estimating process for the project, and working collaboratively with the Lead Business Analyst, the Build Manager, and the Test Manager, estimate the work effort required to deliver the project scope within the agreed timescales and budgets.
- Provide timely, precise, accurate and comprehensive project MI and reporting
- Identify and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies through the full project lifecycle.
- Ensure project changes are managed in line with the SDLC and PLC, and all commercial changes to the project are agreed with the Account Director.
- Ensure all 3rd party suppliers are engaged appropriately and contracts are in place and managed to ensure the required outcomes.
- Ensure all operational readiness activities are undertaken in line with the SDLC and PLC, and that appropriate training and handover takes place ahead of implementation.
- Ensure the project conducts a post implementation review and that lessons learned are captured and shared with the rest of the PM community.
- Lead, manage and motivate a virtual team in multiple geographic locations, communicating project progress, and ensuring all team members take accountability for delivery.
- Provide coaching, advice and support performance management with line manager's where necessary.
- Ensure a culture of continuous improvement on the project, support process improvement initiatives, and identify new process improvements.
- Be an active member of the PM community, contributing to team sessions and central improvement initiatives, and sharing best practice and lessons learned.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- PMP, PRINCE 2 or equivalent qualification.
- Expert in Microsoft Project
- 10+ years in experience in leading the delivery of business critical IT projects.
- Proven experience in strategic planning.
- Long-term experience with direct people leadership.
- Experience of managing stakeholders to executive levels.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Good communication skills and capable of working with customers and internal staff.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!!!
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia or New Zealand.
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Brno (Jihomoravský kraj)
Obor: Informační technologie,
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek