Network support engineer - 2nd level (ENGLISH/GERMAN) - 45.000,- Kč
Principle Duties and Responsibilities in tier 2:
- Multi-platform Cisco support, Juniper & proprietary solutions (i.e. netgates)
- Direct customer and account team interface providing day to day network support
- Manage trouble investigation, isolation and steady state recovery
- Assists users to identify and solve complex connection/communication problems
- Workload breakdown: most of the incidents are related to high-end MPLS solutions at their edge (CE-PE), monitored proactively by an automated alerting system; along with that, also proprietary low-end VPN tunnelling solutions are supported, with a mixed reactive-proactive model. A number of cases regard other VoIP solution.
In order to provide a multilingual support you will be required to work various shifts in order to cover 24/7 operation. Shifts will be assigned to you by your manager. It will be either 8hr (Mon – Fri) or 12 hr shifts (Mon – Sun), allowing for continuous periods of rest.
- Experience of customer service ideally gained in a customer facing environment
- English and German proficiency in both verbal & written form
- Must be EU passport holder, willing to relocate, culturally sensitive, appreciate cultural differences.
- A Background in Maintenance and/or Managed Service Sales within the Network arena
- Helpdesk Experience
- Cisco CCNA Qualified or relevant NOC experience of at least 1 year
- Opportunity to work for an international, independent and stable private company in the heart of Europe
- Grow your skill base, we will support your technical development related to the role
- Be part of vibrant international team
- 1 extra week of holiday (5 weeks in total)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical care with English speaking personnel
- Special discounts for gyms, opticians
- Czech/English classes
- Team building events
- Employee referral bonus.
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Brno (Jihomoravský kraj)
Obor: Informační technologie,
Plat: 45.000,- Kč hrubého měsíčně
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek